Create striking, personalized table decor with etched and painted terracotta clay coasters and tiles. No kiln required!
Containing three levels of design examples, beginners and advanced crafters alike can create beautiful designs using terracotta clay.
This Foundations Kit comes with 25+ items and includes all the tools, materials, and patterns you need to sculpt and decorate your clay.
Each kit makes multiple projects — perfect for learning a new skill or crafting with a friend.
Available in three color palettes and three project types.
Designed by Diana Fayt for Joone. Learn more about Diana.
- Forest: red, ochre, dark green, cream
- Lake: sky blue, green, yellow, cream
- Prairie: gray blue, orange, butter yellow, cream
- Round Coasters: 4" round coasters (makes 4 per kit)
- Square Tiles: 6" square tiles (makes 2 per kit)
- Combo Kit: Makes 2 Round Coasters + 1 Square Tile per kit
- (1) bag terracotta air-dry clay, 2-2.5 lbs
- (4) pots acrylic paint
(8) sheets 100% recycled newsprint
- (1) bottle eco-varnish
- (1) bottle craft glue
Foundation materials - reusable with future clay projects:
- (1) piece canvas
- (1) wood rolling dowel
- (2) wood rolling guide sticks
- (1) tape measure
- (1) sheet of compostable plastic
- (1) round cookie cutter (for round coasters)
- (1) craft knife + (1) 6” square template (for square tiles)
- (1) clay needle etching tool
- (1) sponge
- (2) paintbrushes
- (1) waterproof pen
- (2) pieces 100% recycled Eco-Fi felt
- (2) pieces 100% recycled chipboard
- (1) set paper etching templates
- (1) set paper stencil templates
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) design examples booklet
(Note: Combo kits include 2 design examples booklets and 2 instruction booklets—one for round coasters and one for square tiles.)
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag