Print your own tea towels and tote bags inspired by Jen Hewett's unique, layered patterns.
Containing three levels of design examples, both beginners and advanced crafters alike can create something beautiful.
This Deluxe Kit comes with over 20 items, including a set of 4 reusable rubber stamps designed by Jen Hewett, plus all the tools, materials, and patterns you need for fabric stamping.
Each kit makes two projects—perfect for learning a new skill, crafting with a friend, or making one for yourself and gifting the other. The possibilities are endless!
Available in three color palettes and three project types.
Designed by Jen Hewett for Joone. Learn more about Jen.
- Berry: pink, navy, ochre
- Plum: periwinkle, blue, green
- Tomato: red, yellow, olive green
- Tea Towels: White cotton tea towels (2 per kit)
- Tote Bags: Natural cotton tote bags (2 per kit)
- Combo kit: Tea Towel + Tote Bag (1 each per kit)
- (2) white cotton tea towels, 27" x 27" or (2) natural cotton tote bags, 17" x 15" or (1) tea towel + (1) tote bag
- (3) bottles Jacquard textile paint, ½ oz each
- Scrap fabric (for test printing)
Foundation materials - reusable with future fabric stamping projects:
- (4) Jen Hewett-designed, repositionable rubber stamps - engineered specifically for fabric
- (1) acrylic stamp mount, 3" x 3”
- (3) foam sponges
- (1) plastic paint tray
- (1-2) pieces cotton batting
- (1) tape measure
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) design examples booklet (Note: combo kits include 2 design examples booklets - one for tea towels and one for tote bags)
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag