Turn an ordinary notebook into something extraordinary with this embroidery mini kit.
Includes one pre-punched notebook and all the supplies you need to embroider it with a beautiful leaf pattern. Just add scissors.
Pick from one of three stunning color palettes.
- Spring: peaches and greens
- Autumn: purples and oranges
- Winter: blues and cream
- (1) pre-punched notebook, 5" x 8"
- (5) skeins DMC cotton embroidery floss
- (1) size-22 tapestry needle
- (1) needle threader
- (1) pot pH neutral glue (to seal your stitches)
- (1) glue brush
- (1) instruction booklet with leaf-stitch diagram
This kit was created in partnership with Karen Barbé. Karen is a Chilean designer and embroiderer based in Chicago, IL, delivering embroidery kits, digital patterns, and learning opportunities for makers. Since founding her craft-based studio in 2009, she’s championed a handmade lifestyle by sharing inspirational visual stories on her blog and social media (@karenbarbe) and by transmitting her knowledge and passion for color and embroidery through her multi-language published book “Colour Confident Stitching”.