Sew a traditional leaf stitch onto a notebook and pencil case to make thoroughly modern and personalized office supplies.
Containing three levels of design examples, both beginners and advanced crafters alike can create something beautiful.
This kit includes all of the tools and materials you need to embroider onto nearly any paper or cardboard surface. Just add scissors.
Available in three color palettes.
Designed by Karen Barbé for Joone. Learn more about Karen.
- Spring: peaches and greens
- Autumn: purples and oranges
- Winter: blues and cream
- (1) kraft notebook with lined pages
- (1) kraft pencil case
- (5) skeins DMC cotton embroidery floss
- (5) plastic floss bobbins
- (1) length elastic cord
Foundation materials - reusable with future paper embroidery projects:
- (1) Clover straight tailor’s awl
- (1) tape measure
- (1) piece Eco-fi felt
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard pad
- (1) needle threader
- (2) size-22 tapestry needles
- (1) bobbin MT washi tape
- (1) pot pH neutral glue (to seal your stitches)
- (1) glue brush
- (1) instruction booklet
- (2) sets paper punching patterns with beginner, intermediate & advanced designs
- (2) design examples booklets
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag