Combine three useful knots in a variety of patterns and colors to create stylish fiber art you can wear anywhere.
Containing three levels of design examples, both beginners and advanced crafters alike can create something beautiful with this Macramé Jewelry kit.
This Foundations Kit includes over 15 items and provides you with all of the tools and materials you need to make fun and pretty macrame jewelry. Just add scissors.
Each kit makes two projects - perfect for learning a new skill, crafting with a friend, or making one for yourself and gifting the other. The possibilities are endless!
Available in three color palettes and three project types.
Designed by Jennie Lennick for Joone. Learn more about Jennie.
- Cornflower: bluebonnet, wheat, natural
- Hydrangea: teal, celadon, natural
- Rose: red, coral, natural
- Earrings (2 pairs per kit)
- Necklaces (2 per kit)
- Combo: Earrings + Necklace (1 pair of earrings + 1 necklace per kit)
- Earring Kit: (4) brass rings, 30mm and (4) gold-filled ear wires
- or Necklace Kit: (2) brass rings, 50mm and (2) lengths of cotton cord
- or Combo Kit: 1 pair of earrings and 1 necklace set
- (48) pre-cut lengths of Divine Twine cotton cord (16 lengths each in three colors)
Foundation materials - reusable with future macramé jewelry projects:
- (1) piece Eco-fi felt
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard pad
- (1) straight pin
- (1) nylon brush
- (1) bobbin MT washi tape
- (1) tape measure
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) design examples booklet (Note: Combo kits include 2 design examples booklets - one for earrings and one for necklaces)
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag