Macramé your own custom-designed earrings for one-of-a-kind jewelry!
- Cornflower: bluebonnet, wheat, natural
- Hydrangea: teal, celadon, natural
- Rose: red, coral, natural
This kit includes all of the tools and materials you need to make two pairs of earrings. Just add scissors.
- (4) brass rings, 30mm
- (4) gold-filled ear wires
- (3) colors of macrame cord
- (1) piece Eco-fi felt
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard pad
- (1) bobbin of washi tape
- (1) straight pin (for fraying your cord)
- (1) nylon brush (for fraying & fringing your cord)
- (1) tape measure
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) design examples booklet with pattern and color combination inspiration
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag
ArtistThis kit was created in partnership with Jennie Lennick. Jennie Lennick is a San Francisco based artist, entrepreneur, and teacher. As a child, Jennie became enamored with traditional domestic craft, learning to sew and embroider. Jennie fell in love with macrame as a teenager, and began teaching it while still in high school. Over the last decade, Jennie has taught hundreds of art classes to adults and children mainly focused on fiber arts, sewing, and printmaking.
Learn more about Jennie.