Create stunning gift tags, ornaments, bookmarks and art cards!
This kit includes all the supplies you need to cut seven geometric paper designs, including a self-healing cutting mat, an X-ACTO knife with five replacement blades, and backing cards in multiple colors.
The Holly color palette comes with four paper colors:
- Gold metallic
- (4) gift tag/ornament cutting templates
- (2) bookmark cutting templates
- (1) art card cutting template
- (1) practice cutting sheet
- (4) pieces colored card stock for backing
- (1) bottle of Mod Podge
- (1) piece archival paper repair tape
- (4) lengths metallic cord
- (2) pieces waxed paper
- (1) instruction booklet
Foundation materials - reusable with future paper cutting projects:
- (1) X-ACTO knife and (5) replacement blades
- (1) Olfa self-healing cutting mat
- (1) flat nylon paintbrush
- (1) ruler
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag
This kit was created in partnership with Alisa Blundon. Alisa Blundon is a creative who works in a variety of art forms including photography, digital art, assemblage and illustration. Alisa’s most recent, and well known, works are her intricate paper cut pieces. Finding inspiration from maps and locations, Alisa creates highly detailed paper cuts that reflect places of meaning. Constantly exploring the depths of the medium of paper cutting, Alisa creates both minimalistic works as well as complex, layered pieces.