Stitch thoroughly modern and personalized journals - perfect for yourself or a gift.
Containing three levels of design examples, both beginners and advanced crafters alike can create something beautiful with this embroidery kit.
Includes all of the tools and materials you need to embroider two black notebooks, including embroidery supplies you can use with future projects.
Pick from three color palettes created by artist Karen Barbé.
- Spring: peaches and greens
- Autumn: purples and oranges
- Winter: blues and cream
This kit includes everything you need to stitch two notebooks.
- (2) black notebooks with blank pages
- (5) skeins DMC cotton embroidery floss
- (5) plastic floss bobbins
- (1) pot pH neutral glue (to seal your stitches)
- (1) glue brush
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) design examples booklet with three levels of patterns
- (1) set paper punching patterns
Paper embroidery tools - reusable with future projects
- (1) Clover straight tailor’s awl
- (1) piece Eco-fi felt
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard pad
- (1) needle threader
- (2) size-22 tapestry needles
- (1) bobbin MT washi tape
- Project tray
- Drawstring bag
This kit was created in partnership with Karen Barbé. Karen is a Chilean designer and embroiderer based in Chicago, IL, delivering embroidery kits, digital patterns, and learning opportunities for makers. Since founding her craft-based studio in 2009, she’s championed a handmade lifestyle by sharing inspirational visual stories on her blog and social media (@karenbarbe) and by transmitting her knowledge and passion for color and embroidery through her multi-language published book “Colour Confident Stitching”.