Stitch thoroughly modern and personalized journals - perfect for yourself or a gift.
Containing three levels of design examples, both beginners and advanced crafters alike can create something beautiful with this embroidery kit.
Includes all of the tools and materials you need to embroider two kraft notebooks, including embroidery supplies you can use with future projects.
Pick from three color palettes created by artist Karen Barbé.
- Spring: peaches and greens
- Autumn: purples and oranges
- Winter: blues and cream
This kit includes everything you need to stitch two notebooks.
- (2) kraft notebooks with lined pages
- (5) skeins DMC cotton embroidery floss
- (5) plastic floss bobbins
- (1) pot pH neutral glue (to seal your stitches)
- (1) glue brush
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) design examples booklet with three levels of patterns
- (1) set paper punching patterns
Paper embroidery tools - reusable with future projects
- (1) Clover straight tailor’s awl
- (1) piece Eco-fi felt
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard pad
- (1) needle threader
- (2) size-22 tapestry needles
- (1) bobbin MT washi tape
- Project tray
- Drawstring bag
This kit was created in partnership with Karen Barbé. Karen is a designer, embroiderer, author and educator based between Santiago (Chile) and Chicago (US). Karen translates evocative worlds of home, traditional crafts and comfort into textile surfaces through embroidery.