Sew a traditional leaf stitch onto pencil cases to make thoroughly modern and personalized office supplies.
Containing three levels of design examples, both beginners and advanced crafters alike can create something beautiful.
This kit includes all of the tools and materials you need to embroider onto nearly any paper or cardboard surface. Just add scissors.
Each kit makes two stitched pencil cases - perfect for learning a new skill, crafting with a friend, or making one for yourself and gifting the other. The possibilities are endless!
Available in three color palettes.
Designed by Karen Barbé for Joone. Learn more about Karen.
- Spring: peaches and greens
- Autumn: purples and oranges
- Winter: blues and cream
- (2) pencil cases
- (5) skeins DMC cotton embroidery floss
- (5) plastic floss bobbins
- (2) lengths elastic cord
Foundation materials - reusable with future paper embroidery projects:
- (1) Clover straight tailor’s awl
- (1) tape measure
- (1) piece Eco-fi felt
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard pad
- (1) needle threader
- (2) size-22 tapestry needles
- (1) bobbin MT washi tape
- (1) pot pH neutral glue (to seal your stitches)
- (1) glue brush
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) set paper punching patterns with beginner, intermediate & advanced designs
- (1) design examples booklet
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag