Print your own tea towel and tote bag inspired by Jen Hewett's unique, layered patterns.
This Fabric Stamping Kit comes with a set of 4 reusable rubber stamps designed by Jen Hewett, plus all the tools, materials, and patterns you need for fabric stamping. It also includes three levels of design examples, so both beginners and advanced crafters alike can create with confidence.
Each kit makes two projects—perfect for learning a new skill, crafting with a friend, or making one for yourself and gifting the other. The possibilities are endless!
Available in three color palettes.
- Berry: pink, navy, ochre
- Plum: periwinkle, blue, green
- Tomato: red, yellow, olive green
- (1) white cotton tea towel + (1) natural cotton tote bag
- (3) bottles Jacquard textile paint, ½ oz each
- Scrap fabric (for test printing)
- (4) reusable rubber stamps, designed by Jen Hewett
- (1) acrylic stamp mount
- (3) foam sponges
- (1) plastic paint tray
- (2) pieces cotton batting
- (1) tape measure
- (1) instruction booklet
- (2) design examples booklets
This kit was created in partnership with Jen Hewett. Jen Hewett is a printmaker, surface designer, textile artist and teacher. A lifelong Californian, Jen combines her love of loud prints and saturated colors with the textures and light of the California landscapes to create highly tactile, visually-layered, printed textiles.