Sew a traditional leaf stitch onto notebooks and pencil cases to make thoroughly modern and personalized office supplies.
This Foundations Kit includes over 25 items and provides you with all of the tools and materials you need to embroider onto nearly any paper or cardboard surface. Just add scissors.
Each kit makes two projects - perfect for learning a new skill, crafting with a friend, or making one for yourself and gifting the other. The possibilities are endless!
Available in three color palettes and four project types.
Designed by Karen Barbé for Joone. Learn more about Karen.
- Spring: peaches and greens
- Autumn: purples and oranges
- Winter: blues and cream
- Black Notebooks: Black cover, blank pages (2 per kit)
- Kraft Notebooks: Kraft cover, lined pages (2 per kit)
- Pencil Cases: Kraft pencil case (2 per kit)
- Combo: Kraft notebook + pencil case (1 each per kit)
- (2) notebooks, 5" x 8" or (2) pencil cases or (1) notebook + (1) pencil case
- (5) skeins DMC cotton embroidery floss
- (5) plastic floss bobbins
- (1-2) lengths elastic cord (pencil case kits only)
Foundation materials - reusable with future paper embroidery projects:
- (1) Clover straight tailor’s awl
- (1) tape measure
- (1) piece Eco-fi felt
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard pad
- (1) needle threader
- (2) size-22 tapestry needles
- (1) bobbin MT washi tape
- (1) pot pH neutral glue (to seal your stitches)
- (1) glue brush
- (1) instruction booklet
- (1) set paper punching patterns with beginner, intermediate & advanced designs (Note: combo kits include 2 sets of punching patterns - one for notebooks and one for pencil cases)
- (1) design examples booklet (Note: combo kits include 2 design examples booklets - one for notebooks and one for pencil cases)
- (1) 100% recycled cardboard project tray
- (1) cotton drawstring project bag